I know you all have been waiting patiently for my movie and product reviews. So I won’t hold you up any longer:
- 27 Dresses – chick flick; starring Katherine Heigl and James Marsden; really funny and went at a good pace, also had a good plot; rating: A+
- Juno – anyone would like this movie; starring Ellen Page, Jennifer Garner, Michael Cera and Jason Bateman; really funny, warm, and I wish I was this intellectual when I was a teenager. All parents and teens should act this way when the said teen becomes pregnant. rating: A+
- Atonement – drama; starring Keira Knightly and James McAvoy; really good, intense, had a sad ending. You must pay attention because there are scenes where it jumps time frames, etc. rating: A+
- Becoming Jane – chick flick, Jane Austen; starring James McAvoy and Anne Hathaway; romantic, period film, has a sad ending as if you Jane Austen fans didn’t already know this. rating: A+
- The Jane Austen Book Club – chick flick, even though there is a man in the club; starring Maria Bello (Maria is a native of PA and was born in Norristown), Kathy Baker, Amy Brenneman and Jimmy Smits. This movie really brought out some emotions and made me cry. It was sweet, charming, funny and had a great ending. It made me realize that men are willing to do things that other men might ridicule them for. rating: A+
I’m not a huge movie watcher but these are the movies that I’ve seen in the past two months and I enjoyed each and every one. I even purchased Becoming Jane and The Jane Austen Book Club because I enjoyed them so much. I reserve the buying of dvds to the movies I absolutely love.
Now for the product review. I love oatmeal and granola but it’s very hard to find these products that come with minimal sugar and alot of taste. Imagine my surprise when I purchased Kashi’s granola. I LOVE this stuff. It’s all natural with dried fruit, raisins, almonds, etc. The flavors are:
- Mountain Medley – will remind you of your favorite trail mix. Toasted seven whole grain clusters are mixed with: a touch of honey and maple; chewy cranberries and raisins; crunchy almonds and pecans; and delicious sunflower seeds and coconut flakes.
- Orchard Spice – combines our toasted seven whole grain clusters with sweet spices, crispy apples, flavorful pecans, plump raisins, and flaxseeds for a mouth-watering granola recipe that tastes just like homemade.
- Summer Berry – granola celebrates some of nature’s best flavors with perfectly crunchy whole grain clusters mixed with a touch of honey and vanilla flavor, and ripe strawberries, whole blackberries and tangy sweet kiwis.
So far, I’ve tried the Mountain Medley and Orchard Spice. I love the Orchard Spice. There are actual pieces of dried apple, which makes it yummy! I can’t wait to try the Summer Berry.
A coworker was also telling me about their oatmeal today which I will try. YUMMY!